Dissection Microscope Model GE-9
Widely used for study
of small organisms and for Dissection work.
* Heavy round C.I. base for greater stability.
* All brass chrome plated parts like pipe, knobs & lens
* Wide glass stage having two stage clips & detachable Hand Rests on
* Focusing by Rack & Pinion mechanism.
* Eye Pieces 10x & 20x made out of OPTICAL GLASS are mounted on joint
revolving arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned. Magnification
10x and 20x.
* Illumination by Plano-Concave reflector.
* Packed in a sturdy & beautiful Sunmica clad plywood box with dust
cover & cleaning cloth.
* Same as Model GE-9 but economy model of light pattern. Packed in a
Dissection Microscope (Entomological) Model GE-15
* Heavy Round C.I.
* All brass C.P. parts like pipe, knobs etc.
* Sensitive focusing is done by Rack & Pinion motion.
* Round stage with sturdy hand rests, glass plate & stage clips.
* Eye pieces : 10x & 20x highly polished made out of optical glass & an
easily replaceable 83mm dia special Bull Eye Lens (for much wider field
.* Illumination by Plano Concave Mirror below the stage.
* Packed in a Sturdy & Beautiful Sunmica clad plywood box with
Pentax Microscope Model GE-20
* Baby Model of height
approx. 200mm having vertical monocular body.
* Focusing by Rack & Pinion motion.
* Eye piece 10x or 15x; Objective 10x; Magnification 100x or 150x.
* Illumination by Plano Concave Mirror of 38mm dia.
* Packed in a card board box with cleaning cloth.
Student Microscope (Single Nose) Model GE-22
* Horse Shoe Base stand
for perfect stability.
* Focusing by Coarse Motion only.
* Illumination by Plano Concave reflector and substage Iris Diphragm/Disc
* Optical Combination :-
Eye Piece : Huygenian 10 x or 15 x
Objective : Achromatic 10 x
Magnification : 100 x or 150 x
* Packed in Styrofoam (Thermocol) packing with Dust Cover, Cleaning
Cloth & Lens Cleaning Paper.
Student Microscope (Triple Nose) Model GE-23
as above But with Triple Revolving Nose Piece and with Two Achromatic
parfocal objectives of 10x and 20x/45x (SL).
Student Microscope (With Iris Diphragm) Model GE-28
* Heavy U-Shaped base
with 90° inclinable body.
* Pressure Die Cast Interchangeable components with robust construction
& All Brass parts such as knobs, pipe etc.
* Scratch Proof highly resistant epoxy finish.
* Coarse Focusing by Rack & Pinion motion with rack stop to prevent
damage to slides. Very fine Slow Motion by screw lever mechanism.
* Triple revolving nose piece with click stops.
* Fixed Square stage of 120 x 120 mm with phosphorus bronze stage clips
which maintain their ductility & elasticity for a long time.
* Illumination by plano-concave reflector of 50mm diameter.
* Stage is fitted with Iris Diphragm to control the aperture.
* Supplied with dust cover, cleaning cloth, lens cleaning paper &
* Optical Combination : High Grade adjustable Objectives & Eye Pieces
are used for true colour & contrast.
Objectives : Achromatic 10x & 40x/45x (SL)
Eye Pieces : Huygenian 10x & 15x
Magnification : 100x to 675x
* Comes in a sturdy & beautiful Sunmica clad plywood box.
Student Microscope (With Fixed Condenser) Model GE-29
Same as model GE-28 but
in addition to that one fixed bright field substage condenser having NA
1.25 is also provided along with iris diaphragm. Condenser gives the
better illumination by sharpening and focusing the light.